Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Very Cool Weather

BRRR…it is almost cold enough to turn on the heater in here this morning. Went down into the high 40s last night and high today will only be 70! – Not complaining just mentioning.
Enjoying it while I can – forecast for next week mentions 90 and humidity.
Finished and put the last barn quilt up.  
Wish I could make more of them but like everything else how many can I use – no place for another one.
Also finished my knitted head scarf – turned out nice. Now I’m knitting hand warmers to match it. Then maybe leg warmers. Knitting fool. Also bought some more yarn to make another scarf and a small lap blanket.
More pictures of the deer.
All four of them in this shot. It has taken me all morning to upload this video - don't know if was me - blogger or the Internet - but sure hope it's enjoyed. It is of Bitchy running off the other deer. 


I'm going to take a nap. I just took some pictures of the scarf and glove and a turkey I just saw outback. Thought I transferred them from the camera to the computer and guess I didn't. BUT I did delete them from the camera! CRAP spelled with a SH!%
It is now 1:00 in the afternoon and only 55 degrees on the back porch. Wonderful summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment