Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Last post on this blog.

Well this is the last time I'll be posting here. No I'm not stopping blogging - just starting a new blog with a more relevant URL which is 
  http://travelinginrvandlivinginlasvegas.blogspot.com/

Still calling it Golden Years but now it is More Golden Years. 
I'm not real happy with the template but it is pretty close to this one. Can't get this one any longer. 
Here is the complete header picture. It was taken a year or so ago while we were driving down Las Vegas Blvd. I cropped it for the header. 
So hope to see you all on the new blog.

6 comments:

  1. I will be following. I really appreciate all your pics and helpful info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for continuing to follow. I know that sometimes I have very little to say - but I appreciate people listening.

      Delete
  2. Blogging does something for a blogger. Makes the blogger think about what is going on in their existence. Otherwise, days seem to flow by and are forgotten.

    Maybe these are words that I should seriously consider for myself?



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thought George, though there are some days it is a little hard to make "cleaned house" sound interesting. But then it is nice to be able to look back to see where we were a year or so ago.

      Delete