Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Friday, February 24, 2012

Lazy Day

Friday
A rather cool windy day today spent most of it at home. Giving my foot and Bill’s leg a chance to rest. We did go to Sam’s club this morning but nothing else exciting.
Yesterday we went to the Mega grocery store. It is very modern and has almost any thing one would need. The store itself is on the second floor – you have to take a moving sidewalk to go up and down. Underneath is a parking garage and an area of small stores.
I see that Danica Patrick got the pole position for the Nationwide race tomorrow night. Good for her. I hope she has a good season. My favorite driver is starting well in the back half. But at Daytona it doesn’t make much difference where you start.
Have three library books to read - I forgot to change the checkout days so I have to read them all in the next seven days. One is from a series by Beverly Connor. Pretty good. She writes about a Forensic Investigator named Diane Fallon. I'll have to check more of the series out.
A man and his wife just came by selling home made apple turnovers. Smelled good but didn't buy any. Our neighbors bought four of them so their trip to the back of campground wasn't in vain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment