Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Been busy busy


Didn’t realize it had been so long since I posted. Busy watching races and enjoying the wonderful weather. Going down into the 50s at night and not above 75 during the day. Love every minute of it.
Watched the truck race on dirt Wednesday night – lots of fun to see. Hope they do it every year.
And last night Kyle won the Nationwide race and today came in 10th in the Cup race. Races this weekend were in Indianapolis.
Went to the Farmer’s Market again Friday and got a bunch of sweet corn – that’s all we’re having for dinner tonight! YUM.
Tomorrow we are supposed to get the Water Heater installed. That will be nice. Not having to run down into the basement to turn it on every time we want hot water.
And we have a new great grandson – Born Wednesday night – a whopping 8 lbs 12oz. Have to package and mail his blanket to him. And I’ve finished the barn quilt I made for a friend. Just have to put one more coat of weather proofing on it. BUT I had to rip out my knitting – made some horrible mistake I couldn’t fix. Oh well – more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment