Sunrise this morning. Yep we were both up before the sun. Bill was out working in the garage while it was still cool.
Went to doctor’s office for test this morning. I was really dreading the testing, turns out all my worry was for nothing. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. But I still don’t see the doctor until Sept 28th unless someone else cancels.
Got home and hooked up my PC. So that is now up and running. Everything but the speakers. I’ll do them later when I feel like climbing under the desk again.
Bill did more work in garage and I’m sorting paper work and trying to put it where I can find it if I need it. Good luck with that.
We are supposed to get a new electrical panel installed. Sure hope they hurry with it. At night if we have the kitchen lights on and run the microwave the breaker goes off. Makes me wonder if it did that to the other people who lived here. Or didn't they use the microwave or the lights?