Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Doing some walking again

Guess I forgot to post yesterday. Didn't really do too much to write about. I did go for a short walk in the morning. This is our street with two vacant lots and the house they are supposed to move and replace with a new one - manana - or someday. 
 See the three helicopters up there. Every morning between 9 and 9:15 they fly over. We figure they are on their way to the Grand Canyon. I don't expect to see them today as the wind is stead around 25mph with gusts up to 40/45mph. 
I had my fit bit on yesterday - it motivates me - except I forgot to turn it on. It hasn't been used for so long it had turned off. I was almost home before I thought of it. Oh well. It was just a short walk anyway. This morning I did a little over a mile and a half. But it is only 9:15 - so I still have more time to step, step, step.
Went to Hobby Lobby for a while yesterday. Love that store so many neat things there to look at. Only bought a couple of dish towels with Easter and Spring themes. 
Bill put my hummingbird feeder up out back yesterday. Sure hope some find it. This morning on my walk I did spy one flying around. I told him to go over to our house but he flew the wrong. Surprised a bunny too. Or rather I should say the bunny surprised me when he ran out from under a bush right in front of me. 
Nothing planned for today. Bill is planning out his window box planters. They are going to be pretty. And he has almost finished our house numbers - he made the frame we bought the tiles in Mazatlan. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the house numbers - they will look great. We just got home this afternoon - so thankful for the many, many miles that were driven safely.

    ReplyDelete